11 x 10 Pages
100 pages, 105 pages, 110 pages, 120 pages - it can all seem daunting.
One method to ease the screen/writing journey is to split the process up into sections. But it's not just about sub-division, it's about knowing what to do in each section.
Further, this method overcomes writing blocks:
- You can envisage writing 10 pages - it's liberating. Whereas the thought of writing 110 pages may cause you to block.
- You can envisage writing 10 pages a day for 11 days to complete your first draft - it's liberating. Whereas the thought of 110 pages as one great monolith can cause you to not write anything for months.
This method is helpful in many other ways too:
- It takes you through core sections of the cycle.
- It uses a core set of archetypes.
- It mirrors the 11 Worlds method.
And much more.
You will better understand this template if you first purchase, read and understand the principles within the
2100+ stage Hero's Journey / Transformation / New World template, which is a separate and distinct purchase.
[Once you make a successful credit card payment, the download locations and the passwords to open the files will automatically appear on your screen].